You may have seen me admit on Sunday when I shared my cauliflower steaks with salsa verde that I am not, in general, the biggest cauliflower fan. Well, now I think I might need to get out of my rut and try it a bit more. I loved all the creative cauliflower recipes shared and here are some of my favorites.
Sprinkle and Sprouts’ oven baked honey soy sesame cauliflower has so many amazing flavors going on and looks beautiful as well. I am definitely going to have to give this one a try.
This spicy roasted bacon tomato cauliflower from Food Lust People Love has just my kind of flavors going on. After all, you can hardly go wrong with a bit of spice, bacon, tomato and cheese, right?
Cauliflower can make a great ingredient in soups, and I love the idea of roasting it as Palatable Pastime did in this roasted cauliflower and vegetable soup.
I know cauliflower is increasingly being used in place of potatoes as a lower-carb alternative. Some I am not quite sure work, but I can absolutely see this German cauliflower salad from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures working (after all, bacon!)
I also loved these tasty loaded smashed cauliflower bites from My Life cookbook – perfect for snacking on. Cauliflower and cheese go really well together and, well, more bacon!
While I was on a roll with cauli-inspiration, here are a few others from Sunday Supper members that I think would also be great to add to the list of ones to try. Since I’ve mentioned I think cauliflower can need a bit of help flavor-wise, and spices can be a great way to get there, I can’t wait to try this spicy chipotle cauliflower rice from Midlife Croissant.
The same goes for these Moroccan roasted cauliflower with sesame from Palatable Pastime. I love Moroccan flavors and can imagine their comforting warmth works well with cauliflower.
These cauliflower cheese chicken fritters from Sprinkles and Sprouts look like something I might even convince the kids to eat, as after all cheese makes everything better where kids are concerned at least.
I also need to make some more of the Greek-style cauliflower rice salad that I made for Sunday Supper before – lots of tasty flavors and great for lunch.
And my cauliflower risotto, of course – I can see a lot of cauliflower recipes on the menu in our future…
See all the cauliflower ideas shared in the latest Sunday Supper:
Creative Cauliflower Starters and Sides
- Bang Bang Cauliflower Bites by Sunday Supper Movement
- Cauliflower Bacon Gratin by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- German Cauliflower Salad by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Loaded Smashed Cauliflower Bites by My Life Cookbook
- Spicy Roasted Bacon Tomato Cauliflower by Food Lust People Love
- Vegetarian Nachos by Simple and Savory
Make My Cauliflower a Main Dish
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup by Hardly A Goddess
- Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Pilaf With Ground Beef & Cabbage by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Oven Baked Honey Soy Sesame Cauliflower by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Roasted Cauliflower and Vegetable Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak with Salsa Verde by Caroline’s Cooking
- Salmon with Creamy Cauliflower Farro by Cooking Chat
- Shrimp Stir Fry with Cauli Rice by Our Good Life
- Spicy Cauliflower Tacos by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Remember to pin for later!