Spanish cheese plate
A Spanish cheese plate, with or without cured meats as well, is a great way to start a meal or for a light lunch.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 +
- 2 or more chunks of Spanish cheeses eg Manchego Cabrales, Mahon
- A few slices of jamon serrano/jamon iberico
- a few slices of chorizo
- a few slices other cured meats/salami
- marcona almonds
- a few slices pan con tomate see link above or bread eg French loaf
- olives eg manzanilla
- a few slices membrillo quince jelly/paste
Thinly slice the cheese and meats, if not already sliced.
Arrange the slices around a plate, with the almonds, bread, olives and membrillo on the side.
Adjust quantities to the number of people/course you are serving.