Spanish cheese plate
A Spanish cheese plate, with or without cured meats as well, is a great way to start a meal or for a light lunch.
Servings: 1 +
- 2-3 chunks Spanish cheeses eg Manchego, Cabrales, Mahon
- 5 slices jamon serrano approx, or jamon iberico if available
- 5 slices chorizo approx (mild or spicy (picante) as you prefer)
- 5 slices other cured meats/salami eg fuet, approx
- 10 marcona almonds approx
- 3 slices pan con tomate approx
- 1 handful olives eg manzanilla
- 4 slices membrillo quince jelly/paste, approx
Thinly slice the cheese and meats, if not already sliced.
Arrange the slices around a plate, with the almonds, bread, olives and membrillo on the side.
Adjust quantities to the number of people/course you are serving.